View Single Post
08-30-2012   #22 (permalink)
Dumma
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

Interesting topic, I actually make an effort to find as much Trickster lore as I can so I´ll summarize things, but before I do 2 quick things:

A) A lot of interesting and some plot critical things are recorded in the several books that are found in-game, most of their contents are in the wiki so check them out

B) There's no nice way to put this so I'll just say it; SnowBerry, sorry but your summaries are very inaccurate an a lot is wrong in them

OK, I’ll summarize chapters based mostly on the main story
That is to say Don Cavalier's story, Alteo empire's story and everything that relates to them directly; other pieces of information I’ll put in Fun Facts; any info that I put in Fun Facts is only a small amount of the lore that doesn't relate to the main story arc, so a lot will be left out

Also remember, this are summaries so I keep things short, also I sorta the made the "episode names" up in order to give you an idea of the content of each

Here we gooooo

Episode: -1 On What Happened Before Caballa or Foxy Plot Relevance
Spoiler!

Fun Facts
Spoiler!

Episode: 0 The Search For A Statue or Nobody Likes Don Giuvanni
Spoiler!

Fun Facts
Spoiler!

Episode: 1 Legends Of Caballa or Desperately Looking For Artifacts
Spoiler!

Fun Facts