View Single Post
08-30-2012   #30 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
Although I dislike plvlling others and only plvl myself if needed (and even then I still dislike the idea), I actually like this guide. It is very well-written and very detailed. And obviously, there's still ground to cover, but it's well on the way~

I still stand by the saying that everyone is entitled to play the game how they want, rich or poor, newbie or veteran, by the book or free will. Plvlling is no different and that is entirely by choice, either you give or receive it. But to those that are interested in the topic, I think this guide summed it up well.
Thanks for you support Kanananananas. I put the ethics section in there for a reason. I plvl myself and occasionally my friends. I hope to later add some more to the appendix that will outline how to obtain the data in the wiki for monster tolerances. But as long as players play by the rules and do not insult each other I am fine with what they do.

@Vincere and Keiko
Thanks for the support.