View Single Post
08-29-2012   #1790 (permalink)
Henreh
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
I wanna get it but I can't justify spending that kind of money on it knowing that I'm not going to play it much q_q I've only put a few hours into Skyrim since I got it a few weeks ago >_> Though I got that on sale for $40, but still. Could be something to play while gf is on Aion, I know she won't play GW2 with me :I /has a sad lmao

I genuinely have trouble keeping interest in games these days. Even if they're good, I inevitably get distracted with something else and forget about the game.
Wait...she plays Aion (ew srsly?) but won't play GW2? Wtf. I have to say even though it has its flaws, it caters to everyone and doesn't punish anyone for going one route. I enjoyed it but I don't think it has lasting appeal as of now even though I rushed through it. It's $50 and no sub fee so if you get it you can always come back to it if you drop it. Oh and I didn't even play much skyrim after I "obtained" it.

speaking of which, I hit max lvl tonight. time to hoard money and karma now sigh....