View Single Post
08-27-2012   #1 (permalink)
Silence
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of
Class: Witch
Lightbulb L>TO Storyline Summary Assistance

Hello helpful members of the ggftw community!

So it's come to my attention that like myself, other members of the trickster community are interested to read a storyline summary of the episode quests inside trickster aside from playing through it in game. If things go well and we can gather up the information, then it might just make its way onto the wiki! So here's the request:

Quote:
Please help us by:
1. submitting storyline summaries/npc transcripts/general advice about how to present the summaries OR
2. proofreading/formatting existing summaries/transcripts etc.
Current Status:
no submissions for Episodes 1,3-5. All Episodes probably need more detail.
Episode 0: now has 1st/2nd chapter! Needs editing/proofreading if anyone is available
Episode 2: character dialogue SS courtesy of Archae:(Portina - Portina, Remembered ) to (Love Hunter Robin - Robin's Secret) please download and summarise if anyone has time!
Episode 6: updated! Needs editing/proofreading if anyone is available

If you have extra information you see missing in existing summaries or incorrect information don't feel shy to chip in small amounts of info. Also, if a full summary is too difficult, feel free to add information by chapters or by quests.

Personally I won't be able to help with this for another week or so due to reasons IRL but I will try to submit information myself soon. However I will update this thread if anyone else chooses to help by submitting information.

Current information:
Spoiler!

Thanks to all!

Last edited by Silence; 10-07-2012 at 08:24 PM.