View Single Post
08-27-2012   #19 (permalink)
Queen
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

1. Describe your personality on trickster in 1-5 lines.

I play by myself and mind my own business, I don't chat or do group activities. All my friends quit and I don't have any interest playing with most of the people who are still playing.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personalities/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?

I don't like people my age IRL and have three friends, and one of them is my boyfriend. I hate crowds and anyone in the age group of 16-25. With my friends though, I'm loud and like to harass them.

3. Are you more tolerant to "noobs" on or off trickster?

I hate dumb people IRL (I believe anyone can be smart, it's just some people choose to not use their brain functions) and I hate illiteracy on the internet. If you can't type in coherent sentences I'm probably getting really pissed at you. Trickster isn't rocket science and doesn't have entire forums based on the mathematical way to get the best DPS on x boss because of y mechanic (WoW), honestly anyone who's been playing on TO for more than 6 months shouldn't need help with anything anymore, save maybe a skill build. Gear and mechanics shouldn't be a ****ing problem.

Oh and people never read the guide sections, ever. I've thought about requesting them deleted as so many people just bypass that section.

I actually struggle in school because I more often than not just get mad at how dumb people are. It's really hard going to classes where you just want to move on and the teacher has to explain for the umpth time a really simple concept. Ugh.

I guess that's a big no (ironic since I have the most updated guides and biggest gross guide views)

4. Do you prefer your trickster on real life personality?

RL I guess because I can't be too much of an ass considering I'm a helpful figure.

5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?

Not really.

==

And these answers are why I avoid the TO section now

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Last edited by Queen; 08-27-2012 at 09:58 AM.