View Single Post
08-27-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Kisa will become famous soon enoughKisa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kisabelle
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Blades of Fate

1. Describe your personality on trickster in 1-5 lines.
Hm, I guess I'm fairly sweet and friendly. I often end up "mothering" my friends and guildies, I like to help them out, and give advice if I can. I don't like it when my kindness is taken for granted though, so if that happens I can get a bit snarky.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personilties/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?
Not really, in real life I'm mostly a sweet friendly kindergarten teacher, so I tend to mother my children there, and my kids irl. I am a bit quieter and I make less innuendo when I'm not on the internets.

3. Are you more tolerant to "noobs" on or off trickster?
I like helping people, I like newbies (people who are new to trickster) and helping them out if I can, and I like helping out little kiddies too. I don't like people who beg or whine though. I'm more of the 'let me show you how to fish' type, rather than the 'let me fish for you forever' type.

4. Do you prefer your trickster on real life personality?
They are pretty similar. When I was really young my online personality was really different, but over time they've merged into one really.

5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?
Hm... Maybe it would be nice if I was as hax at levelling up in life as I am on trickster!