View Single Post
08-23-2012   #6 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmere
Questions:
-What gears that I can trade is beneficial for both my Duelist and Diva?
-Should I use separate sets of gears for each character?
-Tombeth Helmet for Bunny/Diva? Ult. Nasal Helmet for Bunny/Diva?
-Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.
I need to find a day on updating my Duelist guide. (If I do owe any questions there, I'll get to it!)
  • Altiverse are getting very popular and I do own one (though obtained the closest "haxx") thanks to a friend. I usually live with MyShop (the most luckiest and last weapon/set to get is the Semisweet Chocolatto set or the Afina set), and don't consider Duelist to be the best in PvP/GvG... Mostly because the Champion had "Flaming Fist", and by experience against one: The time-casting for it is faster and can KO you and your Guard like it doesn't exist!
  • I say YES. If you are going Pure HP for Diva, you might as well get HP gears (Raccoon-based ones like the Card Master lolboxes that were just out) if going to use Impelling Rage so much! Though opinions may be different. I know Kyzummi had experience with one and had her own guide~
  • Ult. Nasal Helm with AP comps for Duelist. I am not fond of Boss Helment uniques unless you got the entire set. ._.; (But again that's my opinion.)
  • I run-through an Equip guide (again @ my Duelist guide) for the ideal Duelist... Or again how I thought they should run in. The almost-ideal like my Duelist (who is my CT-Boss Queen) had "fire" all over thanks to the Inferno Cape and Helmet.. Which are the two most expensive items ever due to the rarity of the 4G Coupons (you can obtain if completed Gacha) and the inflation of MS-Galder range.

Last edited by Gaap; 08-23-2012 at 08:29 PM.