View Single Post
08-21-2012   #10899 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
kTO doesn't have gacha, also if my knowledge of kTO myshop is right, the equips are skins, the only things that get stats are capes, accessories, and pets.

jTO is still transitioning (still hoping the region block is temporary) so not alot on the unique till the bugs are ironed out, plus there's the issue of complete gacha being seen as illegal in japan now.
Why am I not clear. I know that kTO does not have Gacha. But as skins... Makes sense I think. Bummer for statless equips, but it has done before and did it once at eTO (the Ravenwood and Elsa set)...

And thank you for the heads up on jTO. I have a friend (who does not have a ggFTW and foruming was not his hing) that is worried about the status... Since I don't know if he understands the language fluently.