View Single Post
08-21-2012   #15 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

A little reminder: I don't mind if members are switching guilds by leaving M.C. for a dog-gone while.

I don't know how to bring it back up, because motivation or the time to do events is hard... I guess this is why being youthful was the best time to be together in the game.

If anyone wants a entire re-set on M.C. I may have to close the guild down so I can start fresh. A simple re-name would not change a thing because the M.C. system is still there.

I know M.C. will not be the same without me... But you know I am not up to host it for another year since of school and other things that took me away from Trickster. Plus.... Come on kTO release Episode 7 soon! I know this game is still open-ended in terms of the story!

So... Anything that will bring LadyGaap or the guild back up? The website and forums can stay exclusive to ggFTW-guilders.