Thread: Soul Master 101
View Single Post
08-20-2012   #306 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyquinn
I was following the Water/Elec TM guide, and I was wondering why we learn electro attack then wait a really long time before getting another skill? Can't I get Drip Bomb between Electro Attack and Electro Shock?
Getting drip bomb isn't as important as building up those extra points in preparation for your later 2nd & new 3rd job skills. I've found that water/elec uses the least TM out of all of them for the core skills, and they start to eat it the most from that 3rd job point, then dies down again in the late 270's. In addition, drip bomb's damage is overshadowed by AR's superior damage, at early and late game. So in saying that, drip will become a very useful utility skill once you've unlocked the water+mana web passives. Simply getting drip alone isn't enough, since that ~10TM can be moved to a better skill like thunderbolt.

If you are absolutely in love with the water skills, you can however, squeeze in drip in between electro+shock for drip in preparation of aqua bomb, which does some great damage too.

Remember, nothing is set in stone, you can build your TM any way your preferences lean!