View Single Post
08-19-2012   #32 (permalink)
mamoru
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

so, my laptop is smashed and i don't know where my PC is. i don't have my phone and i think my ipad has been sold buuut i'm still here on a borrowed laptop! i'm gonna be back home soon (i'm at home right now, actually) and things are kinda returning to normal except it's not. anyway, while i was gone i:

* finished the s2 finale of teen wolf. my sister and i have this weird thing where we both scream out "GOD NO" whenever scott and allison have one of their 2minute long love-making fluffy kissy scenes. she thinks i'm crazy for shipping sterek but i have a feeling she's warming up to it?

* met and befriended a nice photographer/psychologist woman who took my picture and said i had nice cheekbones

* had the locks changed on me (????)

* shaved all the hair off my arms and legs and face almost on a lark. now prickly stubbles are making me all itchy in this freaking insane heat

* ate super-seasoned cajun fries and cheeseburgers while sobbing on a bed for like 3 days

* broke in my own room a couple of times to retrieve a couple of things

it's been a really weird week and the last thing i want to do is disappear for another year. the last time i did was when i was still a kid and i definitely do know how to handle myself better now. i see anima has replaced me ( :|| ) but i'll be back DFOing with you guys. soon!

also dis thread will always be kawaii as fuq