Thread: Rengar
View Single Post
08-17-2012   #22 (permalink)
Sanichi
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Rengar is a brush monster. Rengar’s leap attack from the brush and stealth originally started as a joke, actually. We thought it would be funny if he could just lunge out of the brush at you, since he was a freaking lion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
So yes, he can move rapidly through the brush, while providing his opponents with options for playing against him. Rengar feels territorial – he owns his brush. You’re entering his lion’s den, so to speak. Having that feeling of dread and terror that Rengar might be prowling in a bush is something we want you to feel, capturing his territorial nature. You’re going up against a lion where he is king.
Hahahaha! I think I love this bastard, Rengar.
This is making me laugh so hard, he might even be reasonably balanced when he is released!
I don't even mind he can't defend inhibitors well.

--Frenchbread is

Last edited by Sanichi; 08-17-2012 at 08:36 PM.