View Single Post
08-15-2012   #1 (permalink)
Mirage
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana
Default Freedom Fighters !

Freedom Fighters
~A Fantasia Guild~

Hey guys, and welcome to our recruitment thread~ This guild is all about:

♥ Have fun
♥ Enjoy GvG
♥ Just plain be random
Abuse the subs
♥ Make friends and get help if needed~

♥ Cheese
♥ Be Nagi's Children of the Night!

About us:
This guild was started by Nagi118 (who's too butt lazy to do anything) and I'unno, it was sort of random. We're a fairly new guild, but that doesn't mean we're nubs! Some of our members do enjoy PvP from time to time (and GvG, we're always on the lookout for that) while others just like to quest and help others~ *coughmecough* We try to keep our guild chat as active as possible, too!

Rules
Haha, rules. Who enforces rules these days? (That was sarcasm, btw. Don't turn me in D: ) But hey, we gotta have 'em or everything would be a wreck, am I right? They're basic rules everyone has, so it won't be too hard to follow:

♣ Be active! Please! I've been in many guilds and know the fastest way for a guild to die out is by inactive members.
♣ Talk to us! Seriously, a lot of people join a guild, but they don't chat. Make friends, guys, that's why we're here! Don't be scared by us~
even though Mint can be a little scary sometimes with her hyper ways

♣ Be nice, 'kay [: No hatin' in the guild.

Wanna Join?
Horray,we actually have people who want to join! I mean, horray for new members! We're constantly recruiting for active and talkative people, and if you don't mind Mint's random guild title changes, then by all means apply! It's simple, and you can do one of the following things:

♫ Find a random guild member, right click the guild info, and apply!
♫ One of the Submasters (either me, MagicianHana, Minttu94 [or her alt, SyonSut], or xQueenie) will usually be recruiting in Mega, so if you see us, come on by and apply
♫ Go into the guild office in Mega and talk to Guild Clerk Esther for applying to us [:

See You Soon!

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

Last edited by Mirage; 08-17-2012 at 01:24 PM.