View Single Post
08-15-2012   #24 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copy pasting what I posted on official forum
Rune Caster: Buff - You can now insta-create upgraded Level 1 cannons, they now shoot 2 additional balls in a V shape in addition to the normal horizontal fire with increased range (halfway Forgotten City) and damage. You can place 4 at once (because the 5th will die from duration anyway). Protection also gets a big damage buff and you can put down infinite amounts of them. Very fun.

Gunslinger: Infinite range bullets that explode on impact, creating a mini Geas Charged Bolt on from the explosion, applying the same debuff. No gun overheating either. Very fun.

Polaris: CoG meets Charged Bolt. Meh.

Geas: Meh too, simply damages vertically and the lasers freeze anything it touches. I guess it IS hard to top Freeze Tempest.

Dancer: Meh, simply makes people dance and they take damage. Not sure if it applies a party buff but it doesn't apply a self buff.

Muse: I like this one, annoying notes flying everywhere. No self buff, but I'm not sure about party buff.

Siren: Same as Dancer, applies reversed controls debuff.

Starlet: This one is hilarious, shoots out 4 homing triangles, each one applies a different debuff (Silence, def down, stop HP, stop MP)

Ley: I like this one too, basically targets player (not sure if multiple players) and shoots out multiple Secret Passage balls (2 at a time) that have infinite range.

Rin: I find this one hilarious, as shown in the teaser video, she bunch of wind orbs fly outwards and split (only once) on impact. The initial orbs that didn't hit anything, will come back to hunt you down (not infinite range).

Also, Mari and Rin's shared ST are released. Mari's rocket jump one allows her to do an additional jump at the end. Not sure about the rest.

Forgot to add, I love how ridiculously lazy KoG were with all of Amy's 4bars and Mari/Rin STs, giving them reduced counterattack cooldown in their shared STs lol.
Funny how Mari's 1st to 3rd jobs get the broken 4bars while 4th job gets a mediocre one, guess it's to make up for the rest of their kits.