Thread: Personalities
View Single Post
08-13-2012   #14 (permalink)
Lala
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

1. Describe your personality on trickster in 1-5 lines.
On Trickster I've seemed to have changed a bunch (yay for anonymity and being able to change personalities!), but now I'm more like myself in real life. I'm pretty outgoing and start up conversations randomly. I am polite, but if I don't like the person, I remain polite but I try not to talk to them. Oh and sexual innuendos.. sexual innuendos everywhere.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personilties/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?
Pretty much the same, however, in real life I try to completely avoid confrontation and I'm too much of a people pleaser. On Trickster, I don't mind confrontation if necessary.

3. Are you more tolerant to "noobs" on or off trickster?
I love "noobs" on Trickster, even the kind everyone hates! Something about them amuses me. As for real life "noobs," can't stand them. I won't say anything but I curse their existence a thousand times over in my head.

4. Do you prefer your trickster on real life personality?
Since they are pretty much the same, I have no preference over the other. Though I do wish my sarcasm could be conveyed properly over the internet. But then again, don't we all?

5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?

Not that I can think of.