1. I'm a combination between an ass and a nice person. Usually my friend will see my nice side, however, I do have a tendency to just be an ass. I do enjoy helping people out, but eventually I do draw a line (especially when people give bad/wrong information) and start behaving rudely.
2. In real life, I'm more sassy and quiet. Usually I don't talk much in public or to strangers, but to my friends I'm quite sassy and apparently a very lovable person. I do internalize a lot of my ass comments that I don't on the internet.
3. I'm probably more helpful to people out of Trickster, especially since I internalize a lot of my disinterest. I don't mind helping on Trickster, but as I said earlier, I draw a line kind of quickly.
4. They're more or less the same to me. The biggest difference is on the internet I show my ass-side a lot more.
5. Not really. Anonymity is probably the biggest reason I'm fine with being an ass on the 'net.
Last edited by Tardar; 08-13-2012 at 07:49 AM.