Thread: Personalities
View Single Post
08-12-2012   #12 (permalink)
Ceciel
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

Ceciel will become famous soon enough

As usual, you always come up with very interesting topics (:

1. Describe your personality on trickster in 1-5 lines.
I'd like to think that I'm a helpful and kind person on Trickster. I do enjoy being surrounded by guildmates and friends, joking and chatting about everyday life. There are not many people who I would consider 'enemies' (except for scammers): getting along with everyone (or the majority of the community) is my main goal while interacting with people.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personilties/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?
My 'real' personality and my online personality are very much the same. Even in real life I rarely make enemies in school and my friends are extremely important to me. One major difference would be that if I dislike a certain somebody, everyone can immediately tell who it is. While online, I normally just put a smiley face and "lol".

3. Are you more tolerant to "noobs" on or off trickster?
Off Trickster, for sure. I will still offer my help to those who need it, but my tolerance towards new players who follow you around and ask for galders is near zero.

4. Do you prefer your trickster on real life personality?
They're the same to me.

5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?
As mentioned above, I'm very easy to read in real life. I need to refine my emotion-hiding skills; being honest is not always the best way to go.

| Ceciel | Aerilynn | Ferisu | Aquillo |

+Rep if I helped please~