Thread: Personalities
View Single Post
08-11-2012   #11 (permalink)
Draft
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

1. On Trickster I will be honest that I describe myself as mean. I make fun of my friends sometime, cause IRL I always joke with my friends. I'm just glad they don't take it too personal(Text can be taken wrong cause it lacks emotion), because I never mean what I say except for people I hate.
2. Pretty much the same except for I am usually described as quiet IRL. I think I talk too much on TO cause I usually start convo and half the time guild chat is loaded with my name.
3. I love talking to people on TO. They can be the most random/crazy best friends 5 minutes later. But lately I AFK a lot.
4. Neither I don't know why.....
5. I wish I was confident and talk to people more often. I don't like talking to people I don't know IRL.