Thread: Guardians
View Single Post
08-11-2012   #1098 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle
So I'm a little new to this whole guardian thing.

I'm a Lvl 150 Wizard and just finished the Card ID quests, so I can start part 2.

Should I wait till 180 and start part 2 along with 3 or just start it now? Btw, what build should I try and achieve for my guardian? A poster mentioned above you should go the opposite to what your character is, which is a very smart idea. Never thought of it that way.

But long story short, what could be recommended for me as I certainly do like power/charm type skills and having them as a dragon would be helpful.
-You can start it anytime you want. Some people like to start right away and buy all the SC, or start whenever they feel they need a guardian.

-Types only matter if you are looking for stronger debuffs. Some % fixed skills like Shield Breaker will always debuff the same at level 10, regardless of type.

-If you are looking for damage, power type is the "best" in putting out the "highest" damage out of the other 3 types. "Best" & "Highest" refer to mediocre damage at max level 200 for them.

/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1661050