Thread: Personalities
View Single Post
08-11-2012   #9 (permalink)
Azumarill
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Hello Ellie, interesting topic. :3
Here are my answers.

1. Describe your personality on trickster in 1-5 lines.

I think that I am quite friendly. I like to help people and tell jokes. I like playing together with other players and I'm quite social in game.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personalities/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?

In real life, I don't like to speak to people. I have a hard time trusting people and I don't like asking others for help, tho I don't mind helping others. I care a lot about looks, morals and manners in real life. I'm quite picky who I choose as friend.
Only with people I trust I can be friendly. I am very formal with others.

3. Are you more tolerant to "noobs" on or off trickster?

Yes. I don't like to call newbies 'noobs' it is becoming a negative term. I like to help new players actually, if they are polite that is. Beggars is another story.

4. Do you prefer your trickster on real life personality?

Both.

5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?
Maybe. I don't know.
Yes tho, I don't feel ashamed to haggle in game. I would NEVER haggle in real life.

Last edited by Azumarill; 08-11-2012 at 06:57 AM.