Thread: Personalities
View Single Post
08-11-2012   #8 (permalink)
InfernalGuy
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. Describe your personality on trickster in 1-5 lines.
Sarcastic, all-knowing person doesn't matter how good or bad I am in game (lvl, equip wise) I'm playing since 2007 and I have a lot more wisdom than any regular player, I make jokes too . I will bite someone if needed, and I will cheer someone if needed, but not more than needed

Quote:
2. Now, are there any differences between your personalities/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?
In real life, I'm only a teen and my "wisdom" is a bit more theorical, I read a lot and etc. but I still lack actual life experience.

Quote:
3. Are you more tolerant to "noobs" on or off trickster?
I'm not tolerant to noobs at all, anyway I guess I would dare to say that to someone in real life, in TO - I would with no doubt

Quote:
4. Do you prefer your trickster on real life personality?
There aren't many differences between my RL and TO personalities, although I wish I could be a little more confident in RL, as I am in TO

Quote:
5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?
No, not really