Thread: Personalities
View Single Post
08-11-2012   #6 (permalink)
Lydasquid
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalezOMG!Pangya

Lydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Lydasquid | DrewyTea
Class: Explorer | Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: Noob | 80
Guild: thelasthope

1. Describe your personality on trickster in 1-5 lines.
I think I'm pretty talkative and helpful. In guild I like to talk as much as I can anyway. Though I'm not really that helpful to those I don't know, I used to be but then I guess something happened haha.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personilties/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?
I swear a hell of a lot more outside of trickster and with my friends. Obviously trickster doesn't let you, so I might come across a little more innocent on trickster than I actually am haha.

3. Are you more tolerant to "noobs" on or off trickster?
It really depends on their attitude. Some noobs are very polite when they ask for help, and sometimes if I'm not busy I'll help them. But if the person just goes "Money pls" or something to that extent, I usually just ignore them or tell them no pretty harshly. Idk if I think this will help them learn to be more polite or something or if I'm just a bit nasty to noobs these days.

4. Do you prefer your trickster on real life personality?
There's hardly any difference in all honesty so no.

5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?
I guess on trickster I seem like a more sociable person then I am irl, so I'd like to be more like my trickster self in that way. Apart from that, nah.
xCrumpet | Witch | 13x [F]

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x
Lydasquid | Explorer | 6x