Thread: Personalities
View Single Post
08-11-2012   #3 (permalink)
bunnyy101
ggFTW Moogler

bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: GeminiSpark
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 250
Guild: Astro Blitz

1. Describe your personality on trickster in 1-5 lines.
I'm very open minded, i love making sexual joke in trickster, i play very aggressively, i will call people out on their sh8t, i love drama, so i tend to stir thing up. life is no fun without a little drama.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personilties/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?

I'm pretty much the same in real life, when i'm with my friend, i'm very honest and i tend to cause alots of drama but mostly with relationship/couple~

3. Are you more tolerant to "noobs" on or off trickster?

I don't really know what the word noobs mean...but i hate bad liar and bad scammer, if you are going to do something at least make a real effort at it~

4. Do you prefer your trickster on real life personality?

I prefer my personality in real life more, since i can watch people cry, angry, and be an emotionally wreck on trickster~

5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?
Yeah I do my school work as good as I can grind...that would be awesome =D