View Single Post
08-11-2012   #2 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Fun idea.

1. Describe your personality on trickster in 1-5 lines.
Cute. I like to joke and laugh, and talk and talk and talk. I like to meet new people but am very shy at first. I tend to laugh at myself trying to be funny, even if no one else is laughing ): I'm not very funny. I'm really freaking random, too.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personilties/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?
In person I'm way more shy. I enjoy being by myself/have a very small group of friends but tons of people I know. I'm much more open online and have to be around someone at all times.
3. Are you more tolerant to "noobs" on or off trickster?
I love noobs. At least in real life. I think of noobs as someone who's clumsy or silly irl. Online, I usually ignore them until they piss me off, which is usually all the time. I have an awful temper if you pester me too much.
4. Do you prefer your trickster on real life personality?
I would love to have my internet personality. I'm much more open and can talk to people about anything. Whereas irl, I talk about something that upsets or frustrates me, I cry.
5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?
I kind of wish I could control my anger online like I can irl. But thats the other way around <: