Thread: Personalities
View Single Post
08-11-2012   #1 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians
Default Personalities

I thought we could have another fill in the questions topic added to the discussion board.

Anyways, I am interested in the difference in a person's personality both on trickster and off trickster, and offline. If you feel uncomfortable answering a question, do not answer it.

Ok here we go.

1. Describe your personality on trickster in 1-5 lines.

2. Now, are there any differences between your personilties/ways of interacting when you are no longer playing trickster?

3. Are you more tolerant to "noobs" on or off trickster?

4. Do you prefer your trickster on real life personality?

5. Are there elements of the way you behave on trickster that you wish you were better at in real life?

My answers

1. I like to think myself as helpful and easy going. I do enjoy seeing a person's respomse when I am able to help them. I see myself as pretty outgoing and happy to make new friends and guildmates. I definately like to talk and I can get lonely when I am not occupied and have no one to talk to.

2. I am a bit more introverted in real life. I am more than happy to do things by myself. Normally I have more motivation to complete things in real life than on trickster however I do see trickster as a distraction. I still like helping people, however I sometimes hold back. I am definately more sensitive in what people think of me. However, I tend to trust my friends with more things.

3. I think I tolerate real life "noobs" much better than in TO. I normally cancel trades of beggers. I do not spare my change for the homeless however, I guess I am told not to talk to strangers.

4. Not really, I guess I would like to help people in real life a bit more.

Please do not openly disagree with what someone posts.

Last edited by Nebula; 08-11-2012 at 01:45 AM.