View Single Post
08-09-2012   #2 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

as far as 3rd jobs go i would prolly classify duelist as the worst as well lol but really its not all that bad unless youre geared so bad you cant kb anything. if you cant kb mobs your level with sitting and shooting and shooting forward, then you will most likely hate the class lol but in the end i suppose all classes are like that

i cant comment on judgement since i dont have one, but just from looks theyre really slow without the attack speed buff. i dont think i would personally like it because of that but idk

i have both RW and RM and i have to say its one of my favorite classes. currently a bow BW, but ive also tried dagger. once season two comes i think that dagger will become even funner. all the RW weapons are good and the massive amounts of crit rate stuff that they get are fun

i think in the end all classes get repetitive and boring. but i guess some more so than others. GS and support bard are prolly the most repetitive. if you dont get any ice magic you will either be spamming evil sound or heals, this doesnt change much as a minstrel. my EM is lvl 193 and is water/earth. i really do enjoy it and the skills are pretty and flashy x] personally i prefer EM over minstrel

also one thing about the repetitiveness. all sub classes (except maestro and star seeker) are pretty much the same in a sense that they spam normal and hard attacks with the occasional skill here and there. i think theyre fun but in a way theyre just like bladers with more skills lol