View Single Post
08-09-2012   #14 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I think I should give a lovely credit to Kiraii for recruiting some new members~ Unfortunately, I have a good feeling that these members will not last long. ^^;

We missed out on our 2nd aniversary party, or any events for the summer. And I think the "Umineko fad" kind of died... Because not everyone is into bloody mysteries. ^^; (So the "Black Battler" scavenger hunt event may have to be canceled. ;; ) And waahh my Lambda! (I forgot that Sherry had to freeze her Hunter Lord for her other Fox named after Eva...)

So I am thinking of new events based on neutral fandoms or any of the themes you like.. I am close thinking to a "VS event" similar to what the Poppuri Event is doing for this summer.. Something that will get the new emblem up! So, what do you think?