Trickster Online

echydude will become famous soon enough
IGN: n0ypI/BangBunny
Class: KaitoTatsujin to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x / 3xx
Guild: MoonlightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by echydude
ok i got scammed because of my stupidity....

i bought 4.5k from him before getting scammed... i tried to buy 10K MS worth of UGC, yes i know its stupid and it's not "allowed" haha, and i payed first and he even tried to ask me for a unique good thing i did not give any... then he suddenly deleted me from friends list, that point i already know i got scammed... the one who scammed me is IGN:Traww he might delete this account because there is "fast-track", but just to characterize him, he is wearing all 4G eq ... he will first tell u that he'll recharge in days and when he sell u, at first hell be honest then later on hell scam u...

lesson:stop buying MS codes, haha but I'm really desperate after getting Jen190 from 3rd box so i think i might not learn this lesson haha

i now have more proof of this scammer, and now he starting to call me a scammer in BB....

because i kept on putting on BB that he scammed me, he whispered me, he said that he'd return my money if i help him find a Pearl set... it was already obvious at this point that i should screen shot this for a more concrete proof coz it already came out of his mouth... u really catch the fish on his mouth, on this situation the scammer

and suddenly this buff started pestering me too i thinks it's his other char IGN:amrit

IGN:n0ypI <----(PS.: the O in there is a zero)
Server:Jewelia