08-07-2012   #42 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I don't regret going Cyber Hunter. However, I don't think I'd regret going Scientist either.
Berserk is a good skill, no lies, but it's no Shield of Heaven. Same goes for Sharp Sense. Gun Overdrive + Keen Sense may outdamage Power Shot, but it's also limited by not only the speed of the numbers, but also how reliable you are when it comes to timed criticals. If you can't pull them off at least 90% of the time, you're almost better off just using the good 'ol PS-DS combo.

Landmine is also handy to use on targets that are affected by Shield Breaker since it shoots up the damage by a ton (Shield Breaker affects physical damage as well).

I was in your situation when I was advancing my Lion; I just could not decide which to go. In the end I decided on Cyber Hunter because of the blue outfit. As I mentioned earlier, I don't regret it.