Thread: CosmicBreak
View Single Post
08-03-2012   #1002 (permalink)
Reinshiki
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiser
Eh?

Well I've gotten used to C.S's ways so I'm pretty tolerant.

I don't have a problem with Alpha Airs if you're referring to "*** Airs" since I see those in JP and well I've gotten used to them.

Haruka and Akane were a pain to me, but that's mostly because they raped my frame rate.

The gara rates don't seem to be rigged after Mega Garapon 1 came out. In fact it was a JOKE to get Eris/Resha in 600 RT.

Sugoi Gara wasn't honestly a problem for me. Then again, I have a high tolerance to this kind of stuff. I've survived Resha/Eris break.
'Sugoi' Girls were never a "Major" problem. It's just that EVERYONE who either was lucky or spent too much got them and used them EVERY DAMN ROUND when they were still hot.

Problem: DOS got the least amount coz DOS sux lololol.

But on a serious note, what really killed the game for me was the fact Cyberstep can never take a hint when to stop. That was even worst than the "OP'd" Moebots they brought in EVERY WEEK, they just don't know WHEN TO STOP.

Alpha-Airs were a problem at first, but I had gotten used to them already after awhile. Again, reason I see CB as irredeemable is above.

Spoiler!

I don't even know why I typed that, lol. Read if you wish. It's only partially relevant to what I quoted.

But it pretty much says why I see Cosmic Break as irredeemable now. Seem more fitting for a rant section though.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

Last edited by Reinshiki; 08-03-2012 at 12:22 PM.