View Single Post
08-03-2012   #20 (permalink)
Silence
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of
Class: Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synzie
Sorry for double posting, I forgot the date on my last post, the date was 2012/07/31

Box Name and Level: Roan Coldvice Box DX
Where you get your time from (trickster website/other): Website
Time(s) and Date (PST): 11th July 2012 15:47
Item(s) Received: Roan Coldvice, Roan Coldvice, Roan Coldvice, Bandit Hat, Bandit Belt, Bandit Hat, Roan Coldvice, Coldvices Buldwark, Bandit Hat, Bandit Hat, Roan Coldvice
Number of Boxes opened: 11

*All I was looking for was cane/cape* T_T
thank you for your contributions! Like my post above, could you give an estimate for when you opened the boxes after your first one? Or maybe the time in between openings of each box? ie. I opening them all within a minute, or I waited 30 seconds between each opening etc.

Thanks! ^^ it's too bad you were looking for the cape and cane, you got so lucky with the pet for some reason!