View Single Post
08-03-2012   #17 (permalink)
Silence
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of
Class: Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZexionNo6
Box Name and Level:Cat Box 70 DX
Location:Megalopolis Square, Garden of Skill Master, Event Garden Ceremonia, Megalopolis Monster Guild and Megalopolis Guild Room
Where you get your time from (trickster website/other): trickster website
Time(s) and Date (PST): 22:21:10 1 August
Item(s) Received:Miracle Shield 70 (Shield), Jen's Cape 70 (Cape), Miracle Shield 70 (Shield), Miracle Shield 70 (Shield) and Miracle Jen 70 (Pet)
Number of Boxes opened:5

I was getting furious because i got 2 shields on a row, but i got the pet on the last box (I was out of MS) and got relieved.
Thanks!

Would mind being more specific about how long you would have taken to open each of them? I only see 1 time so I assume that's when you started. When do think you opened the ones after the the first one? Sorry to be so pedantic.