View Single Post
08-02-2012   #78 (permalink)
Henreh
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Well these are taking place in chronological order so there isn't anything before them really. So in three weeks we should be back to the novel. So we just have to suffer through Muder Case, get Lizbet's light hearted story and then we finally get to the part with him catching that rabbit or whatever it was. Then we get to enjoy how rushed the last half of it is and the Yui ep.

It was terrible once they showed how much they are rushing it in episode two. I'm only watching because I want to see the Gleameyes fight, Heathcliff duel, how they are going to do the final boss, Kirito's transformation into Gleameyes and "Stand up, Kirito!" because screw Sugou/Oberon. Oh and slugs molesting Asuna, which will probably be cut as well.

This is pretty much my Code Geass of the season. It's a trainwreck, it's so terrible but I can't stop watching it.
Kirito joined KoB before the Murder Case if I'm not wrong..too tipsy to reread.