We absolutely loved your entries for our Poppuri Item Design Contest, and everyone seemed to enjoy participating and seeing all the entries that we've decided to host another contest!
This time, we'll be having you design items for our Halloween event. The format has changed a little bit, so please pay close attention to the rules - violation of any of these rules will result in disqualification!
Too much text? Here's a summary:
- All entries must be Halloween themed in some way.
- All entries MUST BE ORIGINAL - do not use others' art or images, you must create it yourself!
- You must fill out the first 7 items in the template - the last is optional and you may design whatever you like there (hat, clothes, extra sword, etc.)
- You must use the template provided - each item has information listed that you should include, but descriptions are optional. Please note that any images resized to larger or smaller than 1600x1000 may be returned to that size, so please plan accordingly! Entries that do not use the template will be disqualified.
- Submissions may be in .gif, .png, or .jpg format.
- Entries should be sent to email@example.com before 11:59PM PDT on August 15th! Late entries WILL NOT be accepted!
- When submitting your entry, please include your in-game name and which realm you play on so we can identify and give you credit if you win! Please also title your e-mail "[Trickster Online] Halloween Item Submission" so we can sort them accordingly!
- Winners will be required to send us the high-quality, original versions of their art assets. You will be contacted to e-mail this information once the contest has ended and winners have been selected. Failure to send these files may result in disqualification and a new winner being selected.
- Contest runs from August 1st, 2012-August 15th 2012. Submissions are due by 11:59PM PDT on the last day.
- Prizes: Top 5 winners will receive 10,000 Rage Points and their submissions will be proposed to our development team for possible implementation in Trickster Online!
- Submission Guidelines: Download the attached template on this forum post and edit your images/descriptions in. E-mail the final image in either .jpg, .gif, or .png (and please no bigger than 2MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. INCLUDE YOUR IN-GAME NAME AND THE WORLD YOU PLAY ON! Please title the e-mail "[Trickster Online] Halloween Item Submission".
If you have any questions about the rules, please ask them here and I will be happy to clarify!
Excited to see your entries!