View Single Post
08-01-2012   #1090 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I know I've asked about legendaries before but I'm just a little confused. I'm wondering if I want to attempt one again since last time I got lazy and gave up. I just have a few questions based on what I was told last time about this.

From my understanding, the last type that flashes during card ID is the type that the bonus points go to, so if my charm flashed last I'd get bonus points in charm, right?

How would I know how many bonus points I was going to get exactly? Is it a fixed amount or can it vary?

Also with the bonus points in mind, lets say I needed a 4 in sense for shield breaker, but I wanted any other guardian for the appearance... do I need to just get enough points in sense that the bonus points will cover and level up the rest of the stats? For example I was going to get 1 bonus point, I could just get my sense to 3?

Does the seed have to be maxed out to 14 points before hatching, or can I be lazy and not work on the stats I'm not that bothered about and it will still be legendary simply because of the bonus points and card ID?

Thanks. :3