View Single Post
08-01-2012   #77 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
maybe that's why it slipped my mind too..another freaking side story and they have yet to tell the major events that happened before this occurred smh.
Well these are taking place in chronological order so there isn't anything before them really. So in three weeks we should be back to the novel. So we just have to suffer through Muder Case, get Lizbet's light hearted story and then we finally get to the part with him catching that rabbit or whatever it was. Then we get to enjoy how rushed the last half of it is and the Yui ep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi
The series is only 3 episodes in. Isn't it a bit too early to determine if it's good or not?
It was terrible once they showed how much they are rushing it in episode two. I'm only watching because I want to see the Gleameyes fight, Heathcliff duel, how they are going to do the final boss, Kirito's transformation into Gleameyes and "Stand up, Kirito!" because screw Sugou/Oberon. Oh and slugs molesting Asuna, which will probably be cut as well.

This is pretty much my Code Geass of the season. It's a trainwreck, it's so terrible but I can't stop watching it.