View Single Post
07-31-2012   #9 (permalink)
iTaker
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

In your responses you said "you" as if i was the one saying these things. Me personally? I would say America has diminished quite a bit. I wasn't "manipulated" by this video at all.

I still stand by that our country is behind in a lot more things than it should be. I can tell you that most people aren't that happy with our space program. Just saying. I never said the country wasn't a great place to live, and the video doesn't say that either. It says were not like some godly country that everyone should come running too acting like salvation is here.

Don't want it to get out of hand. Just posted the video to show a good response to an often asked and often assumed thing about the country. Have your own opinions if you wish, but nitpicking about it isn't the way to go.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

Last edited by iTaker; 07-31-2012 at 08:53 PM.