View Single Post
07-31-2012   #7 (permalink)
iTaker
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

I actually think what he says is quite accurate. The last part where he says how we used to be is kinda far fetched, but the opening to me is completely true. I cant figure out whether or not you agree with the general answer of yes we are or no were not.

And no need to say you like I'm the one who said whats in the video. Also statistics dont get blinded just because were a big country. Fact is were behind in a lot of things we shouldnt be behind in.

War on poverty is fixing poverty. What he means by that is that were trying to take away from them instead of helping them (obviously its not that simple).

And just for the sake of saying it. Our space program has to be privately funded now. As far as actual space exploration were not that near the top anymore.

I feel like you didn't really grasp the whole idea of the video and why people like it. Basically he's just saying overall were not so called the "greatest country in the world."

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

Last edited by iTaker; 07-31-2012 at 07:52 PM.