View Single Post
07-31-2012   #13 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

I highly doubt TO will implement anything famous mostly in Western Culture (I don't even know if GoT is popular in the East?) outside of a few things here and there, but we don't get the extreme Eastern (the anime pets) Culture items.

I mean, NA/Global TO gets everything from kTO/jTO (always forget which), so unless it's popular in Korea it won't get made. If it's not made, we won't see it. If it's made, there's no guarantee we'll see it, either.

:l I just feel this thread is people who don't understand how we get content.

Oh, and while the sexual themes/scenes in the show are generally for plot (read the books they're better anyway, except any scene with Littlefinger, none of that shit is in the books), I feel they are too adult to be featured as a vanity pet in TO anyway. What message would that send if there was a Cersei and Jaime pet? That incest is super okay and cute because hey, there's a pet!

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 07-31-2012 at 08:44 PM.