View Single Post
07-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
Vixen
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond
Default Harkon Protector! [J]

Hai guys, I've tried to revive Harkon Protector recently and we're getting so close everytime, I can't really call that many people because I don't know too many with a Guardian lol >; hopefully everytime we can do Harkon we can beat it 8D

Harkon Protector is one of the most challenging aspects of Trickster Online! Players will be given 20 minutes to protect 5 Harkons from large waves of monsters. 30 Trickster max can enter the Sanctuary when Eclipse appears every 2 hours (on the hours that Fiesta begin). Players must use their Mind's Eye skill to talk to Eclipse, and they must keep it active while inside the Sanctuary otherwise they won't be able to attack the monsters.

There are three modes of Harkon Protector - Mode 1 is the easiest, with Type-related monsters and occasional bosses. Mode 2 is the Boss mode, where bosses are constantly spawning with large health boosts and resistances, and this is overall the hardest mode. Mode 3 is the 'Gloom' mode, where Gloom monsters appear and occasional bosses.

You should kill all monsters that are coming towards the Harkons, however there are more dangerous ones in each mode that you should kill first before the others. These are images of the monsters that should be the highest priority, then I have listed ones that should be killed after they have died.

Mode 1

Kira of Sense, Guardian of Power and Gorgons should be killed immediately - then Charybdis and Scylla.

Mode 2

Charybdis should be killed immediately, then killing Gorgon and Scylla straight afterwards.

Mode 3

Gloom Dolls, Gloom Warriors and Gorgon should be killed immediately - then Charybdis and Scylla.

Tips and tricks
  • Remember to always refresh the skill Mind's Eye, otherwise you won't be able to hit monsters, and Werepots can still explode on you (for Power types using Beserk and Mages using Scorching Earth.. it's 10x more important)
  • If you see a ton of Werepots move to the Harkon and not any of other monsters, simply move away from them to avoid being blown up - Werepots don't do any damage to the Harkon Statues
  • Using Shadow Resist and Shadow Damage equipment help A LOT if you don't have super hax equipment (if you want free equipment, or you just need help on knowing what equipment should suit you best, you can whisper me in-game, as I have a bank full of Shadow equipment :3)
  • Mages should remember to pay an eye on their team mate's health, because if they stay alive you probably will too

The Harkon Sanctuary times we mostly go to are:

Quote:
[15:00] Techichi (Neil's Camp - bottom left)
[17:00] Tapasco (Gate - bottom left)
[19:00] Snow Hill (Snow Town, Laplanoel - middle-ish left, slightly above the portal to Snow Field 3)
[21:00] Rose Garden (Event Garden - bottom-middle, between the two lower grass squares)

All though these are the most popular Harkons, I tend to go to earlier ones and sometimes later ones depending on my schedule

Times on the left are the times the Harkon Protector begins according to PST (the time the Trickster website uses)

If you would like to become an active Harkon Protector user, or you already are, leave a comment or whisper me in-game and I'll write your name here, as I try to whisper and notify everyone before the Sanctuary opens! Anyone can join, however we would love to see Gamblers, Priests, Gladiators, Scientists and Light/Wind or Light/Fire mages!

Quote:
  1. Vicksy
  2. AngryPants
  3. NinjaSheep
  4. SxxK
  5. ShugoKunisaki384/HugMeBunny
  6. Chrno2
  7. CoonVict
  8. XVanilleX
  9. Daeku
  10. Niata
  11. ALmondFudge/WhitechocoMousse
  12. IdlenessTT
  13. MiniKen
  14. Vermiliion
  15. WindLeaves
  16. TinyLaNorthio
  17. Raquanda
  18. Starlightzero
  19. iFirebrand
  20. MrRydia
  21. xCupcakesx
  22. Akux
  23. Kyashamaru
  24. Linverse
I've not added some people here that already come Harkon because I don't know if they want to be added here/don't know if they want to show up whenever it starts lol >;

I'll pretty up this thread later to give hints and tips about Harkon Protector, but I just wanted to get this thread out now because I think we can really nail it this time if everyone comes (assuming we don't get boss mode T_T lol)

Hope to see you all in the future

Last edited by Vixen; 09-14-2012 at 09:33 PM.