View Single Post
07-30-2012   #24 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandorina
That is true, but still, I feel what starseeker said is true.

Elesis, Ryan, Ronan and some others are highly underrated, and most characters are only appreciated for one of their jobs, no more.
People started playing Mari when Geas was released, but nobody plays her other jobs, like, say, Polaris.
Why is that?
They're weak, in comparison.
That applies to other characters as well - and it's really sad, in my opinion, that people are somewhat forced to use one job class only because the others are rather inferior in comparison.
Oh, and Amy?
People play her for the Amysaur, and that's only since it received a boost some time ago. Amy is an adorable character, both offensive and supportive, and I enjoy her a lot. Others don't. Why? Well, it figures. Her damage sucks, compared to others.

There should be a balance of some kind, and some characters like Elesis need a real boost. People play her first job for ST, or her second job for the skills, if anything. Savior is so much fun - but her damage sucks in comparison to other characters.

On the other hand, characters like Asin, Arme, Zero or Mari (Geas!) are overrated just for how superior they are to others. I find that rather sad.
I like Rin, however weak most think her to be, and I really hope that there will be some kind of character and job balance at some point, because I really don't see it.
Starseeker said people play characters because they're "new" or get new updates to them, they said nothing about strength.

New characters/jobs =/= strength, look at garbage Asin, sucks in both dungeons and PvP and has the most dull ST ever.