07-29-2012   #12 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Is Azwan better with party (and what mode)? I still need to grind 4 levels to 120 on phantom, since I didn't manage it last weekend and I haven't really played much this week.
(hearsay op wuuuut).

It's a party play zone so going into Attack/Occupy with a party is the best choice. I haven't looked into how hard Hard is for 120- is, but I'd go with that one. I personally solo it because I hate people, and because it's so ez-pz with Mist Eruption. For maximum exp, just kill the monsters and the first tower (because % damage sux) and you'll be set

For Honor EXP, spam whichever difficulty of Occupy you can do the fastest. You do Occupy because it gives more Honor than Attack and because you don't have to waste time with the Defend mode Ballistas. It'll burn potions though if you're terribad at looking to see when/where the statues are attacking though.

Or you could do Supply mode. There's a quest that gives 150 honor for getting 100 of the boxes (I think they only drop during honor hours too) from Supply. Supply mode doesn't have the party play bonus though.