View Single Post
07-29-2012   #3 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Either HV or HP. Meta for raccoons is pretty worthless still, worse than a cat's Evo (which still has it's uses for Primas or for Guard Break Boss meleeing). HV will increase your card skill output but HP will increase the power of your strongest AoEs, PC/IR.

People can't even argue PC/IR are weak, I've done a 100k IR crit on the Requiem Dragon with 70k HP. To be clear, the power is erratic, but it has the potential to do the highest damage. You just get stability with FH but my Diva can OHKO the Snow Ladies (260-300 Fiesta) with 70k HP with IR... so just imagine you'd need a lot less to use PC.

I also have 70k HP with about 800-900 HV, I can't recall. >:

I'd suggest HP personally, but HV would also be a fair choice. HP is nice because if FH does happen to recoil, you'll increase your chances of living.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589