View Single Post
07-28-2012   #67 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
Side stories are more OVA material imo. At this pace they'll end the season at the finish of the Aincrad story or rush the crap out of the ALO arc.

Spoiler!
SAO is going to be either 12 or 13 and the rest ALO. Based solely off the episode titles and how they are cutting things I came up with this rough list:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Episode 1 was a flashback in the novel
Episode 2 was the Aria story
Episode 3 was a side story from volume 2
Episode 4 is a side story from volume 2 introducing Silica, the brownish haired beast trainer with a tiny dragon from the OP.
Episode 5 will be the Lizbet (pink hair in OP, name might be changed to Lizbeth) side story from volume 2 and introducing Kirito's swords properly; Dark Repulser and Elucidator.
Episode 6 should be where the novel actually starts with the rare rabbit meat and reintroducing Egil as well as introducing Craddil(might be translated as Kuradeel), and Asuna cooking for Kirito. Kirito's duel with Craddil may be pushed to episode 7.
Episode 7 should be the battle against Gleameyes unless it gets thrown into episode 6 as well though it shouldn't as it's when his Unique Skill is discovered.
Episode 8 should be the duel with Heathcliff.
I don't remember the order of things going in ALO so I haven't written up how that will go yet. But I got a full version of the SAO list laying around here somewhere.

What was the episode name for the next ep?