View Single Post
07-28-2012   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default So, I froze my dragon...

...that is why I left the guild. I made a buffalo called Baldren, so I'll request an invite on him if that is fine. I wasn't getting bored with my dragon, but I wanted some new motivation to keep playing. I had the urge to play a buffalo for a while, especially since a buffalo was my first character made on Trickster, ever.

Although it was a hard decision to freeze, I decided to make him on my main account because that is where all my assets are. I would more than likely lose motivation to play if I weren't able to continue with gear and money on the fast tracked character, so that is the main reason as to why I froze Samael as well.

Last edited by Jon; 07-28-2012 at 07:38 AM.