View Single Post
07-28-2012   #6 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence
thanks guys ^^ will keep tallying this data, from the way we often get the same items over and over at certain times/places I think that there might still be something valuable from recording this information, even if I can't figure anything out someone else might.
Yeah no doubt that there is a use.
Anyways, i shall give you a bit of a thought on how to quantify it. First here is an explanation.
I believe in gacha the position on the grind is a good indication of the rarity of the item. The pet is in the first spot. Anyways, I suggest that you give each item a number according to when it appears on the event page.
In the case of the fallen angel this order would be.
1. Pet
2. Staff
3. Hat
4. Shield
5. Accessory

I believe DX boxes and boxes that have different numbers of items should be separately categorized. We cannot compare apples with bananas.

I still think it's like rolling an odd looking dice and that finding a correlation will be tough, but happy to be proven wrong.