View Single Post
07-26-2012   #1 (permalink)
Silence
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of
Class: Witch
Lightbulb MyShop Box Statistics Collection

Hello ggftw tricksters!
(please help by testing our current theory provided at bottom of post! Thanks!)

conveniently formatted DATA: on Google Docs Spreadsheet (format subject to change with further statistics)

This thread is for collecting data about MyShop boxes (ANY AND ALL BOXES with RANDOM results), please fill out the form below when submitting data, I would prefer data as accurate as possible (preferably down to the minute/hour at least, seconds are even better), otherwise please refrain from submitting until you have more accurate data.

I'm open to any suggestions for further data collection, please feel free to comment. And thanks in advance to anyone providing data, I will submit some myself once I open any new boxes and have fresh info. If you do not approve of this experiment please simply refrain from participating, however any discussion is welcome. Results will be updated whenever a significant amount is received.

Good luck with getting your item!

FORM: (please use this format to submit data. 1 form per location only, more than 1 form per post is OK)
HTML Code:
[B]Box Name and Level:[/B]
[B]Location:[/B]
[B]Where you get your time from (trickster website/other):[/B]
[B]Time(s) and Date (PST):[/B]
[B]Item(s) Received:[/B]
[B]Number of Boxes opened:[/B]
Example/Explanation:
Spoiler!

Why I'm starting this thread: (skip if you're those tldr people)
Spoiler!

Updates Archive:
Spoiler!

Current Theory: (please help by testing this theory!)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Silence; 09-14-2012 at 02:49 PM.