View Single Post
07-25-2012   #1 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks
Default Custom Cap deviation

For those who have no idea how custom cap and deviation works, here are the numbers.

Here are the counts required for the different colors of deviations. Note that the amount of increase depends on how many of the same-ranked units you placed in the custom cap.

Example, if you place 3 A ranks and 1 AR in the custom cap, each time you roll, you'll increase 4 counts to the A deviation. If you placed 3 SR, each roll increases 3 counts of the S deviation.

If it only adds 1 to 2 counts, the deviation will show +.
If it adds 3 to 4 counts, the deviation will show ++.
If it adds 5 counts (5 A/AR ranks), the deviation will show +++.

White: 000 ~ 039
Blue: 040 ~ 129
Yellow: 130 ~ 229
Red: 230 ~ 329
Purple: 340 onwards

Note that above figures is for S ranks deviation, crunched out from a Japanese site and posted on Bahamut. Purple rates exists only for S deviation. It means that you will definitely get your S ranks within the next 5 rolls.

A ranks have no purple rates. Also, while the numbers are unconfirmed for A deviation (I'll do a test when I gun for my next AR), the digits should be somewhat similar.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 07-25-2012 at 06:34 AM.