View Single Post
07-24-2012   #21 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I think this buzz will be in KYM and any related media for a while, as well thankful for YouTube and other news-based sites (indie or mainstream) for keeping track on the timeline stamps on this events.

My humble heart goes to the people... FANS of the Dar Knight who are involved in this tragedy.

It's interesting that the buzz is over at foreign news. I was eating dinner and the news report (in Chinese) reports that story and I was like "Oh god I remember this story! (And that weird guy James Homes)" and my mom tells me to be careful, even though she did not know much about legal gun vending in Colorado (while I am at California and bun purchasing is illegal)! >>; Then there was my friend in RL (following her FB) attending that movie, and it was empty with about only 5 groups. Most might have already seen it on the premier. But I I think the shooting is making everyone feeling super-cautious after this tragic incident..

Since I am a bit behind on the update, I hunted down around YouTube in terms of the booby-trapped apartment. I was quite surprised. You can watch it for yourself~