View Single Post
07-22-2012   #5 (permalink)
Sanichi
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEl
I am currently a mixture of introvertedness and extravertedness; at least I am that on the outside.
Combining the two, wouldn't just make you a regular person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsveTokSmirTi
I still feel as if they think I dislike them in someway or like they don't trust me.
EDIT: On topic though, I would say you shouldn't be afraid to excommunicate your internal feeling if only to explain yourself for people to understand. It might not seem like much, simply stating it once rather than excommunicating it all the time, but, people still quite grateful to know your personal feelings. if you give that one push, you might find great results. Even in relationships with might be building, creating stronger friendships and you might even find yourself in personal relations with a girl you might like, but, stayed at the fringes of friendship. Otherwise, I wouldn't say your friends don't trust you, but, they feel you don't trust them. Take some time to think and decide what you want to do. It's good you got this off your chest.

/ / / Playing: DM

Last edited by Sanichi; 07-22-2012 at 05:17 PM.